Saturday, April 9, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog, Amanda Talks Animals! I have been thinking about this blog for a long time now and have finally decided to get it started. I am admittedly going to break a blogger "rule" at first by not posting on a regular basis, but I will gradually write more and more as I come closer to graduating this summer.

Please be open to commenting on posts to start conversations and ask questions--this is key to my blog's mission of not only educating you about animal-related issues, but to get you thinking and talking about them with others. If you have any ideas for posts, send me an e-mail and I will do my best to accommodate those requests. Also, I will incorporate references, acknowledgments, and resources to blog posts when relevant.

 Some of the topics I plan to cover in the coming months include:
  • Current Events
  • Animal Care Issues
  • Pet Disaster Plans
  • Volunteer Ideas
  • Book Reviews
  • Pets for Adoption
  • Personal Experiences

I'm looking forward to adding new posts and hearing what you have to say about them!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea! I am excited to follow this and see the difference it makes!

    ReplyDelete